How To Wake Up Early And Make More Sales
The time just before dawn contains the most energy of all hours of the day. This has helped me become an early riser and an early doer….
When I wake to see that it’s light out already, I feel like the world has started without me. ~Terri Guillemets
For sales professionals and sales leaders, getting an early start on the day can lead to more sales and increased productivity over the course of a month, quarter, and year.
Here are 7 tips on how to wake up earlier and get more done before 12noon:
1. Make small changes. Start the process waking up 15 minutes earlier than normal for 1 full work week. Then cut back another 15 minutes the next week until you have reached the ideal time you wish to wake.
2. Go to sleep earlier. Follow the same process as in #1. Plan to go to bed just 15 minutes earlier than your normal time for one full week and then cut another 15 minutes the following week.
3. Put your alarm clock on the other side of your room. Make it so that you must get up and walk to the alarm clock to turn it off. Do not hit snooze.
4. Get moving right away. Don’t think about going back to bed. Get out of the bedroom and get your day started.
5. Have a reason to wake up early. Plan to accomplish something early in the morning that’s important and it will help you wake up.
6. Use the extra time in a positive way. Don’t wake up early and just waste that extra time. Use it to get some of your most important tasks completed for the day.
7. Review your progress. Review each week all that you get done in the early morning and take a look at your accomplishments. Be sure to celebrate the many things you get done from waking up earlier.
If this article was helpful for you, please share it below, thank you for your support.
Tags: how to wake up early