Our Leadership Team
Jeremy Ulmer, President
Jeremy Ulmer is one of the most recommended sales leaders in the country with extensive expertise in sales force effectiveness, sales strategy consulting, sales management, sales training, sales process development, and sales coaching. He is a sales expert source for the WSJ.com, CRAIN's, Inc.com, Fins.com, and has been a featured sales speaker multiple times at The University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business.
- #1 Ranked Sales Performer in the U.S. for 4 years at two Global Fortune 500 Companies
- Former Director of Sales at the #1 Outsourced Sales Company in the U.S
- Generated over $135 Million in Sales Revenue
- Completed Over 2,000 Face to Face Sales Meetings & Over 75,000 Prospecting Calls
- Developed, Recruited, and Managed Multiple Sales Forces From Scratch
- Extensive Experience Leading, Managing, Developing and Motivating Teams & Individuals
- Published Author on 100′s of global websites & within various print magazines including Leadership Excellence and FreshBooks
- Graduate from the Leading & Largest Coach Training Institute In The World, CTI
- Most Recommended Sales Coach & Sales Consultant within the LinkedIn network
Louis Goldman, Leader of Sales Learning & Development
Louis Goldman has been the managing director of a leading learning and development organization since 1996. His group has developed learning and development initiatives for international leaders across a wide spectrum of industries, including telecommunications, agriculture, fashion retail, consumer electronics and many more.
Through everything Louis develops, he integrates multiple disciplines. His team consists of instructional designers, copy writers and editors, graphic designers, multimedia developers and application developers; in other words, all the disciplines that are needed to produce a turnkey product that is properly structured from a learning perspective and presented in a visually appealing way that supports the underlying content.
Louis takes a completely custom approach to each project. “Every situation is unique,” says Louis, “and even within the realm of performance-based learning, there are different approaches that might make sense depending on the business objective. For example, we might create facilitated workshops, mobile learning, awareness campaigns, sales toolkits, booklets or white papers, just to name a few.”