My executive coaching program is designed for top executives, CEOs, leaders, directors and managers who are motivated to increase their leadership effectiveness, productivity, efficiency, and bottom line results.
Executive Coaching ResultsLeadership Development
- Communicate more effectively and learn how to get the most out of your team
- Coach your team to better results and motivate them from within
- Improve interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Move past limiting self-beliefs and identify blind spots
- Boost your own visibility and value within the organization
- Create and implement strategic plans with your own personal accountability partner
- Reduce turnover and create a culture that inspires peak performance
- Increase efficiency in executing projects and plans
- Thrive during organizational changes and transitions
- Learn critical skills to create work-life balance
- Manage and reduce stress
- Align your passions and strengths with your work
- Make positive and long lasting behavioral changes
- Improve health and fitness to increase energy
Executive Coaching Program Options
This service is paid for by the company or business. Having a corporate
executive coach is seen as a bonus and also as a sign of recognition.
Personal Executive Coaching: This service is initiated by the executive and generally paid for personally. However, sometimes the executive may choose to add this as a business expense.
Coaching Frequency: 2 to 4 Telephone Coaching Sessions per Month.
Length of Coaching Sessions: 50-60 Minutes.
My Executive Coaching ProgramCustomized Around You & Your Goals
- Whether you want to start with developing your leadership skills, cultivating your team, or focus on work-life balance, we will get you to where you want to be.
- We will learn together from your personal strengths, what methods and philosophies will create the best results for you.
- Most people have the best intentions, but they do not always translate into actual changes in behavior. As a professional coach, I understand how to support, motivate, and propel people to take action and make essential changes.
Are you considering hiring an executive coach? Contact me for a free executive coaching consultation.